Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18335 DKK / MUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 697 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,180 (₨104,610) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)