Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02190 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,992 (502,038 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)