Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01695 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,106 (773,200 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)