Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,735 (2,793,912 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)