Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.504 DKK / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 564 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,203 (R 34,131) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)