Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09907 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,790 (230,051 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)