Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10426 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,185 (126,471 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)