Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10735 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,866 (222,322 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)