Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10033 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,913 (228,385 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)