Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09520 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,987 (220,449 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (28 minutes ago)