Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,133 (Rp 17,392,705) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)