Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,851 (R$ 14,462) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)