Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.708 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,885 (R$ 11,057) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (31 minutes ago)