Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23010 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,235 (44,480₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)