Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49508 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,319 (R 32,962) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)