Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,461 (R 19,862) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)