Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46553 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,162 (R 43,310) in Polokwane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)