Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06201 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,446 (₨ 232,958) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)