Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05729 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,384 (₨ 233,609) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)