Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06438 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,750 (₨ 135,912) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)