Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06559 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,904 (₨ 105,253) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)