Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,561 (2,601,261 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)