Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,783 (2,620,602 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)