Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 726 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)