Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,754 (€909) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)