Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.406 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,053 (£2,980) in Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)