Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.796 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,090 (2,131 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)