Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.820 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,059 (3,681 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,036 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)