Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.739 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,668 (10,160 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)