Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.815 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,491 (3,537 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (43 minutes ago)