Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36776 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,116 (Mex$ 22,069) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)