Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35998 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,323 (Mex$ 14,787) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (23 minutes ago)