Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32439 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,454 (Mex$ 35,309) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)