Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32159 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,588 (Mex$ 29,813) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)