Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.655 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,012 (3,029 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)