Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,256 (€1,647) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)