Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,605 (€1,964) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)