Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.294 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,350 (R$ 3,640) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)