Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.946 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,879 (R$ 8,161) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)