Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 512 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.724 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,952 (R$ 9,834) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)