Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.036 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,516 (R$ 4,673) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)