Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,270 (元22,266) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)