Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,514 (元9,475) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)