Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,357 (元22,335) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)