Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00176 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,691 (5,502,025 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)