Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,260 (8,717,935 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)