Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,891 (10,774,083 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)