Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,588 (6,632,351 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (14 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)