Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19820 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,355 (72,426 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)