Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19803 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,362 (72,528 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)