Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,439 (49,701,384 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)