Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46905 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,382 (R 34,926) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)