Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02181 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,342 (244,898 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)