Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,615 (RM9,967) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)