Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,848 (RM6,235) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)