Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,361 (RM8,985) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)