Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.557 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,157 (RM8,449) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)