Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.572 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,300 (RM4,008) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)