Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06342 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,717 (₨247,804) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (41 minutes ago)