Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05485 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,006 (₨218,902) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)