Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,865 (€1,595) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)