Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.399 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,027 (€1,761) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)