Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,456 (€2,883) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)