Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,484 (€2,885) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)