Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,097 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.955 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,876 (AU$7,039) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)