Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,930 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.752 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,001 (AU$7,156) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)