Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.258 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,171 (AU$4,597) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (42 minutes ago)