Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.136 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,038 (AU$6,432) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)