Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,106 (€2,967) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)