Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11744 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,778 (руб 66,229) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)