Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09854 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,432 (руб 105,867) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)