Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00214 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,980 (COL$7,011,780) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ilha de Mocambique costs 3,136 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)