Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09478 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,109 (127,763 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)