Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,234 (83,735 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)