Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.690 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,503 (R$ 9,175) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)