Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.928 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,596 (R$ 9,126) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)