Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,537 (R$ 7,831) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)