Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,628 (R$ 8,754) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)