Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02420 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,565 (229,931 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)