Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21554 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,915 ($U97,035) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)