Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23566 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,613 ($U87,470) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)