Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01877 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,383 (872,757 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)