Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19805 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,293 (41,874 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (34 minutes ago)