Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19113 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,183 (79,437 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)