Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19803 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,292 (41,873 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)