Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,146 (€1,092) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (31 minutes ago)