Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09326 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,200 (₨109,375) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)