Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,696 (₨54,039) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (42 minutes ago)