Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,261 (€3,394) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)