Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,806 prices entered by 572 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.533 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,755 (€3,950) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)