Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29149 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,877 (47,608 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)