Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28907 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,717 (47,450 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)