Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29219 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,434 (52,822 Kč) in Pardubice.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)