Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29379 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,937 (47,438 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)