Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 DKK / SRD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,285 (10,111 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)