Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 DKK / SRD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,541 (10,998 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)