Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 DKK / SRD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,240 (11,340 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)