Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09602 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,226 (₨200,223) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)