Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10531 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,904 (₨75,053) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)