Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,960 (€1,205) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)