Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01230 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,597 (1,430,429 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)