Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01175 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,462 (1,571,759 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (41 minutes ago)