Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01229 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,604 (1,432,559 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)